Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Scrapbook Part 2

So here you go. Here is the entire scrapbook. I could only take a pic and download that, since I don't have a scanner here, or within arms reach. They aren't the best, but at least you get the point. I hope you enjoy them. Some have a bit of a glare from the plastic cover, but you can still see what needs to be seen. Enjoy!












































That's it. I hope you enjoyed it. I liked doing it. I hope I can do some more. It is way better than just showing of some random pics, and not completely knowing when they were taken, and of what. At least this is in an organized fashion, and explains a few things.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

very creative...I should have you do some for me! I like the cutout "S" and "D" of south dakota....NICE

Anonymous said...

VERRRRY COOOL!
What a cool way of doing your vac. foto's. Good Job!
Woo Hooo! Safe at home and back to the same ol' routine. So glad you had a great trip back home and got to see so much.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. I love it!

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job! Looks great!

Jeffrey said...

Love it... thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Cool Scrapbook sis! You'll have to keep it up and scrapbook your other memories too. Looks like you had a ton of fun and saw lots of cool stuff. :)

Babyfro said...

My problem is the more I scrapbook the longer it takes me, I always have to get more and more fancy!! Looks good. It was great to see you and meet Shaun.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that only took you 4 hours to put together.