Thursday, May 24, 2007

Scrapbook

So I decided to scrapbook my trip home and across the country. I printed all the pictures, went to Michael's and picked out an 8x8 book, got some extra stuff. When i got home, I sat down, put the pics in order, and started decided what to do with each page. Well, I guess I just kept plugging away, because before I knew it...I was finished. Took me about 4 hours total. Yippee!

I love it. I brought it to work today, and everyone here loves it too! I will be posting pics on here asap, but I am sorry you all don't get to see my scrapbook. it turned out great, and I am very proud of it!

Side note: Mara....I will keep posting!! Sorry I was on a hiatus. Please don't stray...I need readers too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny. I started my first scrapbook about 2 weeks ago...work on it every night and I'm only halfway through. I know the point of scrap-booking is to make it an enjoyable hobby, but enough already!!! I'm up to my eyeballs in Martha Stewart for Michael's scrapbook supplies h-e-double hockey sticks!! Post some pics of your scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

I will never leave you, Kathleen!!! =) You should at least scan a page or two to show off!

Jeffrey said...

Take pictures of the scrapbook... We all want to see it.