Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bloomsday Weekend is here!!

Woohoo! I am checked in. I can't wait. My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 8:40 am. Yeah. I have a small layover in Denver, CO. But it is an hour. So just enough time to potty, get a snack, and change planes. I doubt I will have to run across the airport considering it is the same airline. At least I am guessing I won't have to. So yippee. I get to go home and see my babies in just 24 hours!!!

Off to Bloomsday I go. I am feeling better, and by Sunday I should be in tip-top shape to run, at least some of it. I doubt I could run the whole thing without stopping this year. I don't even need to, cuz I got lots of friends I get to see and hang out with. Might as well walk, stroll, and enjoy the time with my friends. Yippee, I am so excited.

Alright, well, I guess in order to get home, I have to pack...so I had better do that! Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!

Brandi said...

send me an email sometime with your travel details!

beskinner@hotmail.com