Wednesday, May 23, 2007

License Plates

Played another fun game on the road. We decided to find as many states license plates as we could. Starting when we left WA, ending in MD. We didn't include semi-trucks, only personal vehicles.

These are the states we found:

Washington
Idaho
California
Montana
Ohio
Illinois
Tennessee
Mississippi
Missouri
Michigan
South Dakota
North Dakota
Maryland
Delaware
Washington DC
Canada-Ontario
Canada-Alberta
Indiana
Wisconsin
Wyoming
Texas
Alaska
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
Virginia
Florida
North Carolina
Kansas
Oklahoma
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Nevada
New York
New Jersey
Kentucky
(A few more I can't remember off the top of my head...I will look at my paper and update this post)

Total of 38 states and 2 Canadian Providences. It was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you passed the time in the car pretty well on the way back!

Brandi said...

I do believe that you forgot the ever popular Iowa plate on my car ;)