Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to work

Headed back to work tonight. Didn't get to talk with Shaun, hopefully he will be able to call later tonight. He called for a quick second to tell me he couldn't talk. That was nice. I would hate to leave for work not knowing why he hadn't called. He said he should be able to call tonight, I hope I am not busy at work when he calls. His phone calls are the only thing getting me through this. It would be 100x worse if there weren't any phone calls.
Better get going to work. Hope you all have a great night!!

1 comment:

Mrshappyanna said...

Kathleen - I really know how you feel to be "sans" husband.. mine gets poorly and ends up in hospital now and then (kidney problems) and apart from worrying about him, I miss him dreadfully and find it hard to get up to bed, and the house seems very quiet.

On the up side, just think what a lovely time you will have after a month of no hubby.. how nice it will feel to have him back in your arms, there in your house/flat making a mess and being his usual self again :-) the time will fly.. I promise.

Anna xx