Thursday, August 14, 2008

Got out tonight

Went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 2. It was good. I like those types of movies. Went by myself, but it was cool. Saw a 10:30 show, so there was only a few other people there as well. I was thinking of doing dinner too, but just did the movie instead. It was good to get up and dressed and out of the house for a while. Now I am back home and just vegging on the puter.
Sounds like Shaun is keeping busy. He is able to call every night after dinner. He has been having to get up super early for PT (exercise) before 6am breakfast time. Today he had to get up at 3:30 am. They had the PT test. He did good. Ran 2 miles in 14:50 I think he said. He is super fast. I was barely able to break 10 min miles when I was running all the time.
Back to work for me tomorrow, but then I have another night off. Not sure what I will do then. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I can't wait to sneak away and see Sisterhood- I loved the first one! And I actually like to go to movies alone every once in a while. Then I'm not sitting there wondering if the other person is enjoying the movie too- HA! I hope you can make the best of a crappy situation and do a few things for yourself while Shaun is away. It must be rough!