Saturday, August 30, 2008

Visit

Looks like Shaun will have the weekend off...and so do I!! I just booked a flight to go see him for a couple days! I can't wait. I leave tomorrow morning after work. I will be super tired, but I get to see my husband, so I don't care how tired I am!!
I almost wasn't sure I would get to go. I was finding flights there for only a few hundred, but the return flight (for the times I am available to fly) were making the trip well into the 700's. I love my husband, but we don't need to be spending $700 for a quick trip.
However, after looking at many sites, I found a good flight and return well within our budget. Yay!! I get to leave at 10am, get there around 3pm. I am super excited. Of course, I have never been to KY before, so that will be fun!
See you when I get back. I had better go get some more sleep before work tonight!! If I can sleep now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Hope you have fun!