Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 3 of no husband

Well, so far so ok. I have worked each night that Shaun has been gone, so it hasn't been to terrible. Of course, he isn't there when I come home-which is normal because he normally leaves for work at 6, I get home at 7:30. But, he isn't home when I wake up. That part is hard. That is normally the time we get to see each other. Usually only an hour, but we at least see each other, eat dinner together every night and say goodbye before going to work.
I think on my night off, that will be the hardest, and it will hit me. Of course, only 27 more days to go. I have signed up for a bunch of extra shifts at work. Plus, Mara is coming to visit in a couple weeks, so I am super excited about that! Better get the house all cleaned up before she gets here!! :)
One more night tonight, then I have a night off. I am not sure what I will do just yet. I know I need to get some chores done. Maybe drop by the store and get a few items. Other than that...it's all up in the air. Maybe I will rent a movie or better yet, go to a movie. Usually I am so tired, going out doesn't work. Nights is kicking my butt. It is hard. Plus the person who schedules us doesn't work nights and schedules me for one on, one off, one on, etc. It isn't easy doing that when you work nights. She just doesn't get it. Oh well, right now, while I am picking up all these extra shifts, it doesn't matter, since I basically go in all the time right now.
Long enough post...night night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come visit! I just realized it's coming up next week! Where has the summer gone?!