Monday, December 05, 2005

I really need to do homework sooner!

See what time it is...
yeah 2:18 am.
That is because homework was due at midnight (EST)...yeah I know I am late...and i procrastinated to the very last minute, and i mean the very last minute.
My homework is due by 9pm my time, and i didn't even start till then. I didn't get it done on my days off this week, and I had to work Sat and Sun, so I waited till I got off on Sunday night to even start.
I should know better too, my statistics homework usually takes me 4-6 hours in itself. But I also had to do a nursing paper. So I did my stats first tonight, got done at about 12 or so on that, then worte 7 pages for a nursing paper.
Man, I really need to start sooner. I just hate papers. I got my posting that was required done earlier in the week, I just left this damn paper to do.
Then I get it done, and now I have to start a new week of stuff to do. Well, I am headed to bed for sure, and i get the next three days off, so i am sleeping in tomorrow as well!!
Nothing else to exciting here in P-Town. I did get my hair cut the other day. It needed a trim, and I was in need of something other that plain Jane. So I cut it. It looks good, and I really like it! i hope you do too!! Oh yeah...you haven't seen it yet! Ha!
Well, good excuse to come visit me????
For all to know...I am coming home Dec 19-22. i am very excited I get 4 full days off. Unfortunately, I have to work the 23, and 24th so I won't be able to spend Christmas at home. Oh well. I do have that day off, but I dfon't know what I will be working after that. If I have Monday off too, I might come home Christmas Eve, and stay till the 26th night. I might hink about that, but I won't know for sure until later in this month!!
Happy December, I am off to bed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post a pic of the new hair!