Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!
I am home now, had to work the last couple days, but I do have today off. I slept in, that was nice. Although my parents did call me and wake me up. But I am glad they did.

I am alone today. I don't even have my dog here with me. I only get today off, then I have to go back to work tomorrow and work for the next few days. I wish I would have had a few more days off around today so I could spend Christmas day with my family, but I didn't, so I am not.

I did get to spend a day with all my family together on Thursday. My family even got me some presents (even though I asked them not to, since I couldn't get them any), so I opened them on Thursday. Then, to my surprise, when I got back home Thursday night, my sister had left her present here for me...in my apartment. How nice!!

So, I was a good girl, I waited till Christmas morning to open it. Thank you Jen, I love it!!

Well, must be going now, I want to go see a movie today (by my lonesome, I must add, just for effect). I am not sure if I want to see Fun with Dick and Jane, or Rumor has it. Too many decisions, maybe both!!

Have a VERY Merry Christmas to you, and please (if I know you) tell your families I said hello!! Love you all!!

No comments: