Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Picture Updates


This is a pic of my new hair cut. Do you like it?? I love it. I like it when I straighten, and I like it when I leave it curly. really makes me feellike I have a style now vs. just plain jane!
Next...

This is me with Grason at home during Turkey break. He is such a good baby, and growing so fast. See below for some more pics of me and Grason.
Next...

This is Grason in his " I love my Aunt" outfit. He loves to do the superman!!
Next...

This is Ashley, she is about 5 months along in this pic. Isn't she cute??
Last, but not least...

This is a good pic of me and Ashley, so I thought I would post it!!
That is all for now. I hope you like all my updates. I have some good ones with Grason and his mother, but I will have to post those later, Jen has them still.
I haven't gotten any Christmas stuff up. Maybe I will do that today. Hope all is well with the world. I have to go back to work again tomorrow. Oh well, work is fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the layers on you :) Suzy

Anonymous said...

I like the new haircut too. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kath! Love the haircut! Looks very sexy! Thanks for posting pics. Ashley looks really cute!