Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Home life

Finally got some housework done. I ahve been working/traveling so much lately, I just have not had time to get any housework done. So, I finally got about 10 loads (no joke) of laundry done, dishes, and random other cleaning stuff. I will do more heavy duty stuff tomorrow. I know my apt isn't that big, but I am not working on it all day, constantly. Even though I should be! :)
Tonight I am headed out to a new running group. My friend Audrey, from work, runs with this group. They are all professionals in some manner, and there only rule is not shop talk! Yes! I love that. I hate getting together with people at work, and all they want to talk about is work. So, it will be nice to meet a bunch of new people, and get a good run in. Catch...we don't ever know how far we are going, where we are going, what terrain we will be running in, and it is at night. So, Mom...don't freak out. I will constantly be around other people. Apparently it is a game. The "hares" run ahead and set the trail, and if you catch them... I don't remember exactly, but something happens to the "hare". It sounds like fun. Oh, and I forget to mention, something about drinking...every mile, every turn...I don't remember that either. She explained all this to me about a month ago, when I was gonna go with her before...but I couldn't then. So this is the first time I will have gone with her. I am excited. I know it will be major freezing cold, but that is ok. I am cool with that. I have lots of winter running clothes. I trained for my second marathon during the winter, and I enjoyed it more than summer running!
So, I am off to go run the Hash...that is what they call it. I will update you all on how it was and how it works. yeah. I am excited to go running again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun even with the running part!

Anonymous said...

Jeez! Drinking and hash? It sounds like my school days all over again. LOLOL!

Jeffrey said...

Oh man that's awesome... We've done stories about these Hash House Harrier things.... Some of them sound like pub crawls in running shoes.