Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nov 7-Election Day

So, I am bad at remembering to vote. But, since I have a boyfriend, that is big into that sort of thing...I had to do it. So..everyone remember to go vote! Okay, I have said my peace!!

As for today. I went to the gym today. Did my first Power of ten workout in almost a year. It was good. Although, I really feel we didnt do it right again. We counted way to fast, and I just didn't feel I pushed myself as I should have. It will get better. I remember the first time I did it last year. It took us a few weeks to get the hang of it. Of course, I may be singing to a different tune tomorrow, when I hurt like hell. We'll have to see.

I also did 15 mins of cardio before hand. I wanted to do more, but we were pressed for time. So maybe I will get a good run in tonight. I will have to see. I am spending the day with Heather again. We are gonna just hang, watch more movies, run some errands. That sort of thing. Then two days of work, then I am off to see Jeff!!! Woohoo! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you and Power of 10!