Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nov 21

So, it was another great day with my family. Had the family over for dinner. That was fun. It is always nice to see everyone. Did some baking too, so I got to eat no-bake cookies. The bestest ever. Really... in my mind, that is what makes Thanksgiving...Thanksgiving. Yes, the cookies. They really are that good!!

So, tomorrow I have to head back home. Not my idea of a great holiday, but you got to do what you got to do! I ...got to....work. Yeah! Too bad I have to head back. More family is coming tomorrow night. My Uncle Jeff, with a few of my cousins, that I never get to see. Oh well. He lives in Portland near me, so I can see him whenever...the cousins, well I don't get to see them whenever, but oh well.

Jeff may be coming tomorrow too. I may get to see him just as I am leaving town to head home, or he may decide to wait and come Thursday morning. Which means, I don't get to see him at all. Grr. I hate long distance relationships. I miss him so much, and I hate not seeing him very often. Grrr.

Well, I am off to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tash said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Sorry you have to work, hope you had a great pre-Thanksgiving!!