Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nov 11

Happy Birthday Zoe, and Matt!!!

I didn't get much sleep last night. Oh well. I haven't had much sleep in the last few nights, so what difference is it if I add one more night to the pile.

Got up for a run this morning at Jeff's. Went for an hour. I am guessing about 5-5.5 miles. I feel really good. I am so glad I decided to go. It felt good to get out there vs laying around in bed not really sleeping, but trying to. Maybe I will go back to bed now, and see if I can get some sleep.

Yeah! Nothing else to exciting going on here, at least not yet!!

1 comment:

Tash said...

Hey hope you continue having a great extended weekend!!! I would really love to have one of those right now!! Haha-work is so exhausting these days! Anywho...off to shop and get some lunch. Have a great weekend!!