Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nov 8

Today I am at work. It seems to be a very slow day. So, Power of 10 update. I am a little sore in my arms, but that seems to be it. I am thinking it is because I just didn't do it correctly. I will try again next week and see if I can do better.
As for the rest of my life...been feeling a bit depressed lately. Nothing major, just maybe the weather. Getting excited to go see Jeff this weekend though. Really excited now to see my family too. I convinced Mom to make dumplings for dinner Friday night. Yum, yum!!
Jeff has his interview in Seattle today at 3pm. Hopefully he will get the job, and move over to this side of the mountains....yeah! It will be a great opportunity for him! (and us...hehe :) )
Better get back to work!

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Hope it's just the weather. I heard y'all have been having a lot of rain on that side of the continent.

Anonymous said...

Easy there.