Monday, November 13, 2006

Nov 12

Had a blast in Spokane with Jeff. I have some pics to post, but I have to wait until I get home, because I need to upload them to my computer. Sorry, you must wait.

Yesterday we went to this little park and did a little hiking. Not quite like the Gorge, but hiking still. There was this cool swinging bridge across the river. There were some people putting up ballons all across the bridge. When we asked what the occasion was, some guy in a thick Russian accent said "It's a good day!" Yes, we thought it was a good day too, but we weren't putting up ballons. Oh well. I got a pic of them too, so that will be what I post when I get home. Also took some good pics of Jeff. :)

Today, we didn't do too much. Stayed in watched some TV. I didn't even get another run in, but it was crazy windy. I hate running in the wind!

I came home tonight. Jeff had to go into work, then work early tomorrow morning, so I came home. When I get here (at Jen's), Grason welcomed me with open arms. He even gives me lots of kisses. It is so cute. He really leanes in and kisses me...sometimes with open mouth, but he will learn to pucker his lips soon enough. Oh man...both my kiddos make me melt. I will try to go see Kaitlyn again tomorrow too. She is crawling all over the place. I can't wait till she starts walking and talking. She is growing like a weed. Maybe I can get a few more pics of my kiddos too.

I have the next couple days off, so I plan to stay in the TC till Tues. I may head home Tues morning, to get some cleaning/laundry done. Work a few days, then head back over here for Thanksgiving. I have to work on Turkey day, but I plan to spend a few days before here. Then off to Seattle for the Half Marathon. I still plan to do it. Whether I have been running or not, even if I have to crawl across the finish line! I will be there!!

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

I've been wondering this since I've been reading your blog -- what exactly is "the TC?" I'm assuming it's a common name shortened name of someplace out there, but I have no idea what it is.