Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nov 20

Got to hang out all day with my mom. I had a blast. First off, we started running. I know, can you believe it? I got my mom to run with me. She did a really good job. We ran for 45 mins. It was only supposed to be 30, but she walked a lot. Which is fine, I just ran circles around here, it was fun.

Then we went and got Grason, and I got to hang with Grason all day. We went to the mall got our brows done, pedicures. It was fun. Then came home, watched a couple movies. Jen/Joel came over for dinner (Yumm...tacos, my favorite!) and then they took Grason home! :(

It was a blast! Tomorrow....baking all day for Thankgsgiving Day. That I won't be here for...but at least I get to eat all the cookies!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun baking! Glad your mom was able to get you down there.