Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nov 14

I am home now. Today I got to spend a few hours hanging out with my mother and my neice, Kaitlyn. It was a ton of fun. But, back to work I go tomorrow. I work 4/5 days, then I head back to the TC (Tri-Cities, WA) to spend (my) Thanksgiving Break with my family. I have to work on Turkey day, so I am going there early. I know I was just there, but I didn't get to see everyone, and I have three days off, so what else will I do with my time???

Better get running more though. I need to get a longer run in, or my half marathon in Seattle (which I am running whether I am prepared or not) will really suck. That is ok. I can always walk. There is no harm in walking, nothing wrong with that. It is just supposed to be a fun run anyhow, to keep me motivated, and keep me running. I will have fun. So far, I am going alone, but my sister may go with me, and run a few miles. I don't know for sure!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

wish I still lived in seattle - I would run it with you!