Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nov 18

I guess I am not going to go howm now. I spoke with my mom, and I just don't have the money to spend on all that gas. Besides I am headed to Seattle this weekend for a half marathon, so I will have to spend gas money then, and hotel money.

I will either get my puppy after Thanksgiving, or near Christmas. I need to speak with Steve. I am sure he will appreciate having him longer. I miss him lots, but I know I will see him again, so it isn't as bad as it was before (when I tried to give him up!).

So, I guess I will clean on my days off and start decorating for Christmas. Yeah! I love Christmas!! I can't wait til the season gets under way!!

1 comment:

Tash said...

ey if you are not doing anything on the actual Thanksgiving day you could always come over and hang out with us. We are most likely just going to make a Papa Murphys pizza or a small dinner. Just let us know if you'd like to join us!! Good luck this weekend with the Seattle Marathon!!!