Friday, November 17, 2006

Nov 17

Ended up being a lazy day. We decided there wasn't too much to do, but housework, and so we didn't hang out together. I, of course, didn't get much done. I need to do morelaundry, and some dishes. I hate housework. That is why I was a housewife for Halloween....scary job!!Hehee

Back to work tomorrow for a couple more days, then back to the TC's. I was thinking I didn't really want to go home again (don't like driving, don't have the money), but my puppy is there. If I don't go get him now, I don't know when I will get him back. I just hate going home, knowing that everyone still has to work, and can't hang out with me, except in the evening, and by then, doesn't ever want to do anything. Although, I love just hanging out all day in my pj's, I can do that here.

Oh well, I am sure it will be fine. I am sure I can find someone to do something with. Somewhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No! NO! No!
You can not go eat worms?!!!!
I should be free Mon. & Tues., only have payroll on Wed. morn.