Monday, January 29, 2007

1st leg complete

The first leg of my journey is complete. I am home (permanent residence) in the TC for less than a week. I fly out for Maryland on Saturday. Didn't go too bad, the packing part. Mom and I got it all packed up, Dad and Joel packed it all into the truck, then we drove home. Mom and I stayed later to get it all cleaned up. We were there about an hour past the guys. HOwever, they were towing so had to go way slower, and needed to stop a few times for gas/potty breaks. We couldn't leave until noon, because the office didn't open until then, so we were really about 3 hours behind them. But, managed to pull in to Jen/Joel's place about 10 mins after they got there. We tried to catch them and pass them on the road, but didn't make it. Oh well. It would have been hilarious.

So, this week is relax, and more relax. I have a few errands to run, but other than that...relax. Last night I fell asleep on the couch at about 5 or 6, then Mom woke me up at 8:45 to go to bed. I got up around 10 am this morning. I guess I will a bit tired. Of course Joel, U.Jeff, and I went out to La Centre, WA for some gambling. We got home around 2, then Dad likes to get things started early, so was ready to go at 7:45 am. Grrr. Oh well. I had never gambled before, and I didn't have anything left in my apt Sat. night, so I decided to go out with them. I am glad I did too. No, I didn't win. But still had some fun. I set myself a limit, because I don't exactly have any money to be wasting. But I still had fun. If I was rich, and good at it, I might enjoy it more.

Well, I am off to snag up my Grason, and run a few errands. Have a great day. I should be getting my apt info pretty soon, so I will know where I am gonna live soon. Yippee!

2 comments:

Tash said...

Good luck with the big move!! Can't wait to hear all about Maryland!!!

Jeffrey said...

Glad things are moving on along for you. Loved your monk-e-mail. One problem. I can't find it now. Did you happen to send it to yourself also?