Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I have a JOB!!

I had an interview today with Hagerstown, Maryland. It is a Day/night position in the PCU (Progressive Care Unit). I am very excited about it. I also have the possibility of floating to the ICU, if they need me.
I will be traveling with Access Nurses. I am pleased with my package, and look forward to visiting Maryland. I looked it up online. It is a small town of about 35,000 with lots of history. Sounds like a cool place to start. I can't believe this is actually occurring, but I am so excited for it to begin. Weird.
Well, I will send you all an email letting you know my new address when I get it. I probably won't know until about 5 days before I go where I will be living.
Charlie does not have a home yet, but someone will be coming over today. Hopefully. I will miss him so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to come visit you! I get to, right?

Jeffrey said...

That's great news ... Hagerstown is only just a little over two hours from Chesapeake City.