Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weather

So, because of the the weather, I ended up staying in the TC last night. I called about 2pm, and work had also heard many traffic horrors in the Gorge. I told them I was still here, and I wasn't gonna make it tomorrow. They took it well. I hated to do that, being that it is my last two weeks. I don't want to make it look like I am slacking. I want to give them everything I have in the last two weeks, and go away shining!!

Okay, I am waking up now. But seriously, I came home today, and the roads were much better. Some snow on the side of the road, but the road itself was bare/mostly dry. I did 70 the whole way, without problems.

I am home now, safe and sound. Thank you to all who helped make my birthday a wonderful day. You rock!!

I guess I can sit and relax tonight...yeah, maybe get some dishes/laundry done. Then next week, dive right into packing, yuck!

I think there is supposed to be (slightly) warmer weather here pretty soon. I could stand for some 40-50's that would be really nice. Who's with me?

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am! Come on spring... we need some warmth around here!!!

Jeffrey said...

Don't bring that cold mess with you when you come to the East Coast. We've been pretty lucky so far in Maryland this year -- although it was in the 20s last night here.