Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Must go back

Must go back to work tomorrow. I like having days off, but I must go back. I work three days in a row. And while that doesn't seem like much to you 9-5'ers, it is. 3 days seems like forever when it first begins. I manage to make it through every time, but still seems like forever.
But then, after i work 3, I get at least another 2 off....which means packing time!! Yeah for me. I got my storage unti all situated while I was here, and got lots of boxes. Now all I have to do is decide what to pack away, and what to bring. Oh, and my parents got me an entire set of luggage for my birthday. How cool is that? So, now I may not have to bring boxes, or even ship them. Also, I checked, there is a Wal*Mart in Hagerstown, so I can go buy super cheap stuff, and I won't have to bring it with.
Things are looking good, and everything is getting taken care of. I guess I am really doing this. I heard from Charlie's new family. Seems he is adjusting well, and they will be keeping him. They even sent a couple pics over for me. It was hard, and I teared up, but I know he will be happy with them.
Well, guess I will wrap this up, need to go do something. Today I am just gonna veg. I am waiting for my new phone to arrive via FedEx today. I decided to switch to Verizon Wireless, so I got a new phone. I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear Charlie's doing well with his new family. And now that you're changing to Verizon, we can talk for free!

Lacey said...

Good Choice! Verizon is the best! Cingular is terrible. Good luck packing!

Jeffrey said...

Yeah but Cingular's got exclusive rights to the iPhone ....