Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Changes, so many changes

Charlie is gone now. He went to a nice couple. her name is Sky, and I don't know his name...oops, my bad.
They have decided to take him on a trial basis. They paid me, and took his things, and him. If in a few days, it doesn't work out, they will let me know, and I will take him back. They didn't seem to think there would be any issues. So, basically, Charlie is gone.

It is hard, and I cried, but I know it is for the best. I feel confident that he will be in a good home, and they adore him already.

Bye Charlie. I miss you already. I love you!!


Charlie.


This is the day I brought Charlie home. He was 2 months old. March 24, 2004


This is a visit last year, when Steve was taking care of him. I missed him so much, and it was so hard to see him every time. That is why I chose to give him away to someone I don't know. So I won't be tempted to get him back. I love him so much.


How adorable is this?? Who wouldn't love him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad, but it sounds like they'll be a great home for him.