Saturday, January 27, 2007

Here goes nothing...

Moving weekend is here. Mom, Dad, and Joel arrived tonight after work. Tomorrow morning we pick up the UHaul trailer, then Dad and Joel will go golfing while Mom and I pack everything else up. It shouldn't take too long. I did get some stuff started. Then, Joel and Dad will help us pack it into the trailer, send some stuff to the Goodwill, and then Sunday I leave.

I can't believe the day is here. My last day of work was today. They had a card signed by everyone and some cake and food yesterday. A few people got me a little something, that was so nice. It is so sad to be leaving, but I am so excited to go!

Well, I had better get something more packed tonight, so I can surprise Mom with a little bit more done. Even if it is only one more box. They went to the hotel for an early bedtime. That does sound nice....bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so awesome that it's almost time. I hope tomorrow goes great for you!

Jeffrey said...

Let the adventures begin.

Imagine the people you'll meet, places you'll get a chance to see and stories you'll have to tell -- all because you were strong enough to take a chance on the unknown.