Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to ME!
Yes, today is my birthday. As you notice, the countdown is complete. I will post a new one for next year. Tonight my fmaily/friends are coming over for some din-din and some yummy cake/ice cream. My sister's birthday is just a few days after mine, so we usually tend to celebrate them together.
Other than that, nothing too exciting going on here. Mostly just relaxing. I know that when I go back home, the stress begins of packing, and all that stuff. I have my travel itinerary completed. Bought my ticket, and sort. So, it is nice to just relax, and not have to worry.
Off to shower, and get ready to have some fun for my birthday!

2 comments:

Tash said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you, to you! Happy Happy Birthday to you, to you!! Hope you have a great one!!! Good luck with all the packing and moving!!! Can't wait to start reading about all the exciting things you see and embark on while you are traveling!!!!!

Jeffrey said...

Happy Birthday