Monday, January 08, 2007

Craigslist

I posted lots more stuff on Craig's list. I had a heyday actually. I decided to sell my couch/chair. I figure I will be getting new furniture anyhow, since Charlie has ruined all my current, so why store it when I can sell it, get some cash, and buy later.
I was honest, and let people know of the damages, and even posted pics. So people are aware of what they will be purchasing, if they decide to purchase. Worst case scenario...nothing gets sold. It didn't cost anything to post them.
I have had a few more people interested in Charlie. I am meeting with someone on Wednesday that is looking to add to their family. Her name is Sky. Oh, and yes Jeffery, when I decide to do things...I go for it and do it. Of course, I have been planning to do this for a while now, it is just that I made an official decision, and I went with it. I figure jump right in, and just do it. I am stressing majorly about everything. I don't want this stress to last for months, I want it to just be over with.
I am hoping for at least an interview this week.
I also posted some random other things like end tables, phone table, couple books, wallet, some random things that I think I can get some $$ for. I will see if I sell anything. Last year about this time, I posted lots of stuff and got about $250. So, it was fun. Good way for me to get rid of some things.
I have an old palm m515, I was thinking about selling, but i don't have the charger for it anymore, so it can't be turned on. I guess I will have to throw that out. I was thinking of posting it, and telling whoever wanted it to look for the charger, but then I figure if someone was selling the charger, they would probably be selling the palm too.
I am giving my apartment 30 day notice this week, and I will give my job 2 week notice this week or next. I have even spent most of today throwing away a TON of junk. I am such a packrat, and I don't even need this crap. Also, started packing away a few things, getting ready for the big move. Of course, my move will be complicated. I have to pack things that I will take with, and things that I will store. My mom has offered (after I asked of course) to come over a few days at the end of the month to help me pack/move.
I am gonna miss this place, but look forward to my new adventures!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I heart craigslist. I actually sold lots of furniture, two cars, and our house in seattle on craigslist! It is the best thing ever!

Jeffrey said...

Any new word on your destination?