Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This is a marathon, not a sprint!

So, I got all the stuff that I will taking with me packed away into my suitcases, and 1 box that I will ship via UPS. Sweet, however, the rest is a lot to do. I couldn't get to sleep last night until about 2 or 3, so I slept until 11 am this morning, oops.
That is fine. Today I have to head to Portland for some physicals and drug screens. Yeah! However, I put some stuff up on craigs list again yesterday, and today is just about the only day people can come get. Except Saturday/Sunday, I guess they can come then. But, I head back to work tomorrow and Friday for my last two days of work. Yippee.
So, I slept in, now I have a guy coming at 2 to get my coffee table, and possibly my small phone table. Thats a few more bucks in my pocket. :) Then I have to race over to downtown Portland to have a physical at some walk-in clinic. I may have to wait for a while she said to see the doctor. I hate physicals. Basically, the doctor is going to look at me, ask me a few questions, maybe listen to my heart/lungs, then sign off saying I am capable of doing the same work I have been doing. Silly job requirements.
Grr, well I had better get started packing since my mid-day will be interrupted. I did also want to drive to Corvalis to exchange a pair of shoes I got for Christmas ( I know I am lazy), but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Maybe if I get all my packing done, Mom and I can go on Saturday while Dad and Joel are golfing. That is a thought, but I have to get this done.
My title was wrong...I guess it is a sprint, so I had better get going faster now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're about done! =)