Friday, February 23, 2007

Almost Home

I was just about to purchase a ticket to come home. I found a $400 round trip ticket into Pasco. I had assigned my seating, it was a perfect flight. I was just about ready to push purchase...then I didn't.

I am sorry mom. I can't come home. I came here to have fun on my days off, and if I use my 4-day-in-a-row to come home, then that will take away from seeing something here.

I haven't decided what to do yet on those four days, but I am sure I will go somewhere. Maybe back to New York, maybe somewhere else.

I really miss everyone at home, but I have only been gone for a month. I can last just a little longer. Please give my Grason and Kaitlyn big kisses for me. I miss them so much. (And everyone else too).

Love you all bunches...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you're not coming home, but happy to hear that you're wanting to do more exploring. You have so much to see on the east coast. I am enjoying your stories and can't wait to hear about your adventures. Take lots of pictures!

Lacey said...

Good choice! Adventures! Don't hold back!