Saturday, February 17, 2007

Extra

I am working extra today. YEsterday after my shift, I mistakenly offered that if there weren't enough people today, I would be willing to work extra.

The only reason I am saying I mistakenly did it, is because it is early, and I am tired. I am sure the day will go fine, and I will be happy that I worked extra. I figured, there is no reason I shouldn't do it. It is icky out again this weekend, at least supposed to be, and I will just stay in. So I might as well get some extra work in.

So, I am off to work this morning. I have to call security because my (rental) car is still snowed in, so I can't get anywhere. I hope they don't get mad for having to pick me up twice. I think the staffing office wasn't happy about it, but the security guard yesterday said he was more than willing, and I should call anytime I needed a ride.

So I am gonna call today, and if they have a problem with it, then I just will have to tell them that I can't come in extra then. Too bad.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

You must have brought all this nasty weather with you from the West Coast. It's usually sunny and 74 degrees every day on the East Coast :-)

Jeffrey said...

You must have brought all this nasty weather with you from the West Coast. It's usually sunny and 74 degrees every day on the East Coast :-)

Jeffrey said...

Sorry about the double comment. Didn't think it posted. But with this one, now there's three comments.

This is a popular post.