Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another change

I have agreed, yet again, to switch shifts. I was supposed to work tomorrow, but they called me today and asked if I would be willing to work tonight, and have tomorrow off. Good thing is...if I have tomorrow off, I get three days off in a row, but I have to sleep all day, so that throws things off, and basically cancels out that day.

Oh well. Today I took a little nap until 2. Now I am gonna go get my car out of the snow, head to the store, and maybe go out to eat dinner. That sounds good.

Mom, sorry but your card is going to be late. I appologize. It will get sent out today, but I think it will arrive a day late. I love you.

Have a great day/night all, I will see how my night shift goes. Hopefully it will go as smooth as last night shift, however I doubt I will have flowers waiting for me when I arrive. Oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is that trip to NY?

Anonymous said...

How long are you there again? I think I need to get 5 days off in a row (maybe 4) to come see you so we'd have a little bit of time to do things. Maybe a Friday to Monday or Friday to Tuesday or something?

Anonymous said...

You could go to DC on your days off! The weather is suppossed to be in the 50's! Maybe take your running clothes with you for a little jog around the capitol! I can't wait to suspend my gym membership for the Spring!