Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Better

I feel better today. I actually feel like I could eat/drink without any problems. I still feel weak, and I slept in until 1130am, but I feel better. I was worried my night of sleep was gonna be like it had been all day, wake up every hour. It started out like that, but after about 11 or 12, I slept till 730 this morning.
I hurt all over from sleeping/laying too much, but I just feel so weak standing and sitting. I hope that passes soon. Off to eat some chicken soup.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Glad you feel better.... that was really cool what the hospital/nurses did by sending over a care package.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better too. I got excited at first when I read that post that you were going to visit Tri-Cities . . . but I think it's cool you're seeing everything your town has to offer.

You know another town that has a lot of sights to offer nearby? Folsom or Sacramento! Hint. Hint. =) Have you heard anything on the next assignment?