Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snowed In


I guess I won't be going anywhere. The weatherman was actually right this time. There is a BIG winter storm hotting the Midwest ans stretching across over to Maryland, and Washington DC area. So, I don't want to go walking around DC in the snow and rain. So far, it has snowed here about an inch+, and its still going strong. Supposed to last all day, turning to freezing rain later in the day.
I can't believe it. I was looking forward to going and doing something on these days off. Oh well. I guess hot cocoa and movies will do too. Can't really go explore around here, because it is all wintery. I might go for a run if it is warm enough. 30's is good, 10-20's not good.
Of course, I haven't ran in over a month, so I am not sure how that will go. I need to get back into it soon though. It is making me so mad, I just keep eating and eating, and no running. I am gonna be back to where I was if I don't watch carefully. Jeffrey...I need to get started on that Meltdown Monday. I guess this Monday is as good as any to start. You have motivated me to get going on it.
Maybe tomorrow the snow will let up, and I can go to DC then. Of course the winter storm alert is in effect until 2pm EST tomorrow. Grrr!

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

The more doing it the merrier. I've found that just putting it out there keeps me motivated. I know there will be weeks when I'm disappointed in what happens -- no loss or a small gain -- but that's life. We just fight through it and start over for another week.

By the way.... You should plan your D.C. trip for when the cherry blossoms bloom. The festival is March 31 through April 15. Check www.nationalcherryblossomfestival.org