Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's Snowing...Again

I can't believe it. I thought we were done with this mess. I woke up this morning, and it had freezing rained (that didnt sound right, but oh well). The weather man was right. HE said it would be a wintry mix early am, and into late morning. But by morning, would be over.

Well, After I got up this morning, I noticed it has started to lightly snow. Ok. No big deal. It will be over soon.

WRONG!

I decided to go back to bed for an hour or so. Now, as I wake up (okay a few hours later, it wasn't just an hour. You would think I would learn, but I don't), it is heavily snowing and an inch or two is accumulated on my car.

Still snowing hard as I write this. So, I am going to go take a shower, get dressed, and go somewhere, because I do not want to get snowed in again. I had better get going, or there will be four inches on my car soon.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

It's about 12:38 here in Chesapeake City now and it just started with the flurries. We're a couple hours east of you, by the Maryland/Delaware line. They were calling for the same mix here. I think you brought this with you from out west.