Monday, February 12, 2007

A day in the life of the President

Okay, not really, it will be more like a day in the life of a tourist, but that wasn't as catchy of a title. I am sure you can guess...I am off to DC. I have a couple days off, and DC is just a few miles south of me. Okay...more like 70, but who's counting. There is a park/ride metro that I can get on just 50 miles away. That way I can pay WAY less for parking, and not have to deal with traffic.

I am so excited. I will just go for the day, and if I find I didn't have time to see/do all I want to see/do...then I can go again on Wednesday.

Don't worry, I will take pics. I have always wanted to go and sit on President Lincoln's lap. You know, the one with him in the big chair, in front of the Lincoln Memorial. At least, I think that is where it is at. Hehe. I will pretty dumb, if it isn't. Oh well, I have never been there before, so that is my excuse for not knowing.

So, wish me luck as my first sightseeing tour gets underway. I will leave here about 8:30 or 9, and be there by 10am. Don't worry, I will bring my pepperspray, but I doubt I will need it. Just in case though...I will have it!

No comments: