Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm going to NY

I just made reservations for my first trip to the big apple. I can't wait. I have a stretch of three days off in early March, and I am taking advantage of it. Yippee!!
I managed to get onto travelocity's website, thought I would check flight prices to NY from DC. $100 round trip. Wow, can't beat that. The next thing I know, I am checking out hotels, and costs. Then checking out attractions vouchers. Wow.
I am so excited. I am headed up on Monday March 5, returning March 7. I am staying at a Manhattan 2 star hotel. Nothing major, but I won't be in my hotel all that much. I also got a 3 day NY pass, that gets me into lots of cool attractions like Empire state bldg, Statue of Liberty, and lots of museums. I also reserved a dinner cruise (sounded like fun), a massage a fancy spa, broadway play ( I have ALWAYS wanted to go to a Broadway play), and then I will go visit Central Park, and just go visit places all over. I know I am not staying long, and I won't get to see it all. That is fine. I will go back. But, I just can't wait to go. I will see/do as much as I can. DOn't worry, I will take pictures.
Woohoo. NY City here I come!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like such an awesome trip! I bet you're going to have a blast!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great time. Great job searching out all the info.

Becky said...

I loved New York! I'm so jealous that you are only a $100 plane ticket away! You are going to have the best time!!