Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Charlie strikes again

Since I have had Charlie-over 2 years now, I have had so many things chewed on. Shoes, hair clips, belts, clothes, and furniture.

Of course, he doesn't really chew now like he did when he was a puppy. Now, he likes to play with his toy, and it gets stuck under my chair or near my couch. When he starts scrathing at the furniture to get the toy out, he also starts chewing on it, hoping he can just chew to the toy.

Well, he has done that way too much, so now I have a big hole on my chair and many, many holes on my couch. I don't see new furniture in my future for a long time. Of course, my couch has a nice cover over it, but he has chewed on that too, so I have to tuck it into the couch cushions so he doesn't ruin that anymore.

Here are some pics of what he has done. Of course I used my new camera to get these great photos. (hehehe)

This is the corner of my chair.


This is my couch. See how I have the cover tucked into my couch. Yeah. That sure looks nice for company.


This is Charlie after he has had a bite of chair or couch. That little booger.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

That's awesome... Not that Charlie tears up your furniture, but that you could show all of us what you meant. I love that you caught him licking his chops like that....

Our Jack Russell is almost as bad but he likes to open up plastic bags. I had a new water line kit I bought to install from the water line beneath the kitchen sink to where our new refrigerator is going to go -- for the ice maker -- and he tore through that in no time while I was upstairs. Now I'm worried he punctured the line so I'm afraid to install it.

Anonymous said...

Bad dog, Charlie! Bad boy!