Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finally got it!

So, I got my camera this morning. I had to wait until 10am. They (UPS) delivered it yesterday, but since I was at work, they took it to my apt office. Well, they were closed by the time I got off work, and didn't open until 10. I tried to get them to put it in my apt yesterday, but they don't do that apparently.

So, I finally got it.

I got it all unwrapped, then charged it. While it was charging I read the manual. A ton of stuff I didn't get. It will probab;y take me a long time to figure everything out.

I did take some pics, but didn't really have a lots to take pics of. Charlie wouldn't hold still for me. Everytime I got down to take a pic, he would come running over, and trample me. Oh well. I did get what I thought was a good shot, but when I uploaded it to the computer, it was blurry. Apparently, that will take some time to get down. At least, I think it will.

I will keep playing with it some more tonight and tomorrow. Maybe in a few days I will get a pic worth posting. I really only got a couple hours with it today. By the time it was done charging it was after 12, and I volunteered to work a four-hour shift today so I had to work at 3 (to 7:30-and no, I was NOT late...well a little, but that doesn't count.)

Gonna go for a hike tomorrow. Don't know where yet. I will go looking in my new book for a good place. I was gonna go with Laura, but she backed out. Apparently has a sick friend that needs her. Who am I to say anything about that?

No comments: