Wednesday, June 14, 2006

SOLD

Okay.

I did it.

I bought the camera.

Yeah.

I cannot wait til it gets here.

I went with the nikon D70 that I mentioned in my previous post.

It will get here in a few (business) days.

I am also hoping I can get at least a few picture taking skills down, so when I go home, I can take some cool pics of my babies. They can be my test subjects. I already cleared it with Jen, she gave me the idea of "test subjects".

She thinks me buying a camera is a great idea too. I am so happy. i really can't stop thinking about all the fun and good pictures I want to take.

I see photography all the time now, and I want to take awesome pics of people, of things, of places. I can't wait! Yeah.

Okay I know, you are getting tired of me posting about my camera, so I will stop for a while.

Charlie is doing good, but while I was busy (and he was whining at me), I told him to wait...well...I guess I took too long, he made a booboo tonight. The first time in a long time. I hope it doesn't continue. He knows it was wrong. But, what can you do? When you gotta go, you gotta go, right?

I guess I will go now, I have a few more movies to watch. I love movies. Yeah!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be a test subject! Pick me! Pick me!

Jeffrey said...

Congrats... That's a great camera and you sound like you really want to seek out and take good photos. One secret is to look beyond the obvious. The most famous picture taken of Babe Ruth giving his farewell speech at Yankee stadium is not a picture from the dozens of photographers in front of him shooting his face, it was from the one photographer behind him. That photographer got the iconic image of the aging, ill Ruth using a bat as a cane as he stepped to a microphone and rasped out a few words to the crowd.

Happy hunting. It looks like you already have a willing test subject in Mara. Just don't let her kidnap your camera.

Anonymous said...

Psssh. Ignore Jeffrey. I'm into Blackberries. =)