Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'll bite...

Mara posted this questionarre on her blog, so I thought I would answer these questions too. here goes...

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:30, but dozed till 8. I had to get up for my big hike today.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
It really depends on what you are wearing. I like them both.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Actually, just went and saw "The Break-up" last night. By myself, but that was cool. If I don't go alone, I'll never get to see movies. And I LOVE movies. You all know that.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Right now, they are all on repeats. Very dissapointed some of my favorites were cancelled this year. Such as Charmed (WB), Everwood (WB), and 7th Heaven (WB). &th Heaven was time to end though, they were getting to be dumb episodes. Also love other WB shows, such as Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, and Smallville. Got cought on American Idol this season, but not every season. Grey's Anatomy, and What about Brian. Thos are just some of my favorites.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
I usually tend to forget breakfast. But when I do eat it, usually a yogurt and a nature valley granola bar. Yumm

6. Favorite cuisine?
When I cook...Tacos. When I don't...Stauffer's Mac/Cheese

7. What is your middle name?
Renee

8. What food do you dislike?
Not a fan of most vegetables, and hate Chinese.

9. What is your favorite CD at this time?
Umm...I have over 50 hours of music on my computer, so I have a ton of my own mixes that I like to listen to. I am a country gal though, so it is mostly country.

10. What kind of car do you drive?
Pontiac Aztek. I love it, but most people thinks it looks dumb. That is why I like it!!:)

11. Favorite sandwich?
Club on toasted sourdough. Yum Yum.

12. What characteristic do you despise?
I have to go with Mara on this one. Dishonesty.

13. Favorite item(s) of clothing?
My jeans. I finally found a pair that fit my hips well, and my waist. Yeah. Bought two pairs at the time. Loving that decision.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation?
Hmm...I would love just to have a vacation, but always wanted to backpack (not the 100% literal term) through Europe.
.
15. What color is your bathroom?
Hmm, I have several colors. They are purple, green, blue and pink. Butterflies.

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
Don't care what brand, just hoping that it fits.

17. Where would you retire to?
Not sure, depends where my family is. I want to be near them.

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
Memorable, but not for a good reason. I remember on my 14th (go figure) bday, I was walking home slow from school-I didn't feel good that day- and my dad calls down the street "Hurry up, we are getting rid of your puppy, they are here to take her."
Yeah I know, not the best, but it is the one I remember.

20. Furthest place you are sending this?
Hmm, It is on the world wide web, so anyone can read it. Post a comment to see how read it the farthest away.

21. Who do you least expect to post this?
Can't say, it isn't for everyone. Mara has already done it, so I don't know!

22. Person you expect to post it first?
Refer to question 21.

23. Favorite saying?
I can't think of one.

24. When is your birthday?
Januray 14...the coolest birthday in the world!!

25. Morning person or night person?
I try to be a morning person, but I always sleep in, and stay up late.

26. What is your shoe size?
10

27. Pets?
Got the cutest mini-dachshund around. His name is Charlie.


28. What did you want to do when you were little?
I have always known I was gonna be a nurse. I didn't have to choose, it chose me. I am glad it did too, because I love being a nurse. It the best job ever!

29. How are you today?
Good. I feel great.

30. What is your favorite candy?
Anything chocolate. Milky way Midnight is my favorite candy bar of all time though.

31. What is your favorite flower?
I love the Tiger Lillies. The pink/white ones. I think they are gorgeous, and they smell sooo good.

32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Bought American Idol concert tickets for Sept 1, also my marathon on Oct 1.

33. Favorite game show of all time:
I would have to go with Price is Right too, unfortunately...don't have as cool of story as Mara did.

Well, that does it. Anyone else??

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I saw that you and Mara did this, so I had a few minutes and posted answers on my blog...... So for your "furthest place", now you at least have Chesapeake City, Maryland.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Charlie. What a cutie!