Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I don't take any time at all

Well, I have been doing lots of research. I have learned a little about some camera stuff.
I looked at prices, reviews, specifications, compares, and how-to websites. I think I have it narrowed to what I want.

This is a D70 Nikon. It is a entry-level dSLR camera. I think it is for me.

Thanks to Jeffery I checked out B&H photo website. They offer this particular camera with two lenses for a reduced price right now.

I don't want to be responsible for any heart-attacks out in blogland, so I won't mention the price. However, I will post a pic of the camera that I want to get. (don't worry, nothing has been paid out yet!)



I have already chosen two extra shifts to help pay for my new hobby.

Zoe...let me know what you think. Is this a good choice? I trust you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks rad to my untrained eye!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's the one I started with, and just moved up to the D200. I love B&H for a lot of camera related purchases, but for the actual camera, I have gone to Best Buy, here in town.

Don't forget to factor in the cost of a compact flash card, and maybe an extra battery.