Monday, June 19, 2006

Softball is a blast

So, we won again today.

Our team is really learning how to work with each other. Today, I finally made a hit ( Ialways hit the ball) and made it to first base without getting out...yes!!

I did a little cheer ofr myself when I got there, I was so happy.

Then I made it to third, and then home. Yeah! No homerun or anything like that, but another point for the team made by Kathleen!! (#14 by the way!)

I also (apparently, I didn't see the hit, since I was running) hit an amazing hit out into center field. Unfortunately it was caught, but everyone was surprised gave me major high fives and the other team even had to back up to get my ball. I wish I had seen it, but I was just running like hell to get to first base. That time, I didn't make it, but still.

So we won like 16-2 or some ridiculous amount more than them. It was so much fun. We got so many runs, and we just cheered people on like crazy.

I played right field the first couple innings. But, we have more girls than guys, so we have to rotate. After that, I played catcher once, then sat out for two innings. Then we were done.

They have this greater than 10 runs by the 5th inning ends the game. So, for two weeks now, we have won, and for two weeks, we have won by the ten-run rule.

Yeah! Go Team "The Unknowns"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win and the hit!